Wednesday, August 28, 2013

so many sales...

So there's just too many sales/deals to keep up with this time of year... and I'm pretty sure it will continue through the holidays... so here's a few I've checked out:

First... Zulily - I LOVE Zulily. Literally. And they have Spanx right now! not to mention the hubs and I are awaiting on new Keens to arrive Friday... I have received so many fantastic compliments on things I've bought for the little guy on Zulily... You'll LOVE all the great stuff you can find.



Children's Place -
Labor Day Extravaganza! 
Chez Ami - Daily Dealies - these are SUPER cute... but don't start until size 12m... so I'm refraining


The Sterling Shop - a little off topic... but LOVE this shop... always good deals on sterling as well as other name brand flatware. We love our Lennox flatware and realized we needed more than 12 settings... and through deals like this I've upped our settings to 16
30% Off Serving Ladles and 20% Off Storewide. Plus Free Shipping via UPS Ground.


 Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment