Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Weakness for Sales



So... when it comes to online shopping for kids/baby clothing... I love certain brands... Chez Ami, Gymboree, Stride Rite, and to some extent Children's Place (for their sleepers, boy's hats, & some shoes). I also find myself on Zulily all too often buying up some cute boutique and organic clothing. I also just recently tried out Crazy 8 and will let you know what I think (I've received a few pieces as gifts and they are stylish and wear well). 

I pretty much get everything I NEED from the first few and fill it out w/ in-store shopping for basics with coupons at our local Carters and Babies R Us.

So when I get an email like this... I can't help but share it... (don't forget the web code)Baby PLACE - Save 15% Off Everything!

Monster Baby Sale - Extra 60% OffSummer Clearance Blowout - Up to 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment